Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us . . . Hebrews 12:1

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us . . . " Hebrews 12:1



Almost 18 years ago, life changed in an instant when Steven Sauder sustained a head injury after a car collision. Although there have been many difficulties, God's grace has been clearly evident. The past few years, Steven continued to decline, yet God gave him the strength to "never give up". On May 9, 2011, he reached the end of his journey.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank you for praying

Steven slept for around 10 hours last night but was running a temp of 101.8 this morn. He also has some kind of pretty bad allergic reaction to something. They've given him benedryl through the med line. He's choking again. Appreciate all your prayers for wisdom, etc. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Vicki,
    So sorry I am not there for you as you were there for me with your brother Ken. I still remember those days. I miss you and Steve and all of the family. Please know my thoughts and prayers continue for you during these difficult days.
    One of my favorite verses: PSALM 37:4
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of you heart".

    My love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete